So, what do the two coordinated items featured in the picture below have in common? Well…
They will soon belong to one lucky winner! Yep, both of them!
The batt: 4oz 56′s Falkland Wool batt from Into The Whirled
The bag: Crafted by the fabulous Stitched by JessaLu
There are so many reasons why, but the most important of them all is simply because I wanted to give something back. Starting this venture has been one of the most exciting and rewarding things I have done to date and it is my turn to show my appreciation for the people who make it what it is. And lets be honest, I get something here too. Your feedback and word of mouth are by far the best advertisement I could ever ask for!
So, how does one get a chance at winning this fabulous coordinated give away?! Most importantly – No purchase is required, and you can have multiple chances to win! Here is the breakdown on how to gain those entries:
1) Visit the shops and find something that strikes your fancy (new or sold) and comment on this post before Midnight on Friday October the 2nd.
2) Blog about the giveaway and send your friends; just be sure they name you as their source – each time someone mentions your name in their comment – both of you gain another entry.
3) Tweet a link to this post or the shop and include #itw or #intothewhirled. Two tweets per day are permitted.
4) Help spread the word on Ravelry – just be sure to come back here and let me know!
5) Join the Into The Whirled group on Ravelry. Every memeber of the ITW group will be counted as an entry.
6) Join the Stiched by JessaLu group on Ravelry. Every member of the SbJL group will be counted as an entry.
So there you have it!
Using a random number generator I will pick the winning name and announce the the winner on Monday October the 5th.
ETA: Comments are now closed!!
Time to tally all comments, tweets, blog posts, face-book entries, Ravelry comments and group memberships. See you Monday!!